When: 16 March 2021 at 2:00 – 3:00 pm CET
A joint webinar organised by UNU SCYCLE and the Inspectorate of Republic of Slovenia for the Environment and Spatial Planning (IRSOP) will take place on 16 March at 2:00pm CET as an introduction to the online training on waste inspections at ports.
The webinar is organised under the Waste Force project, a two year project funded by the EU Internal Security Fund – Police and aimed at boosting operational capacities of authorities involved in the fight against illicit waste trade and management.
After a brief overview on the WasteForce project’s tools and methodologies, the webinar will focus on practical aspects related to repatriation of illegal shipments of waste, based on real case investigated by the Slovenian authorities.
Representatives from the inspection and enforcement sector, researchers and policy makers are invited to attend the online lectures and participate to the Q&A session envisaged at the end of the webinar.
Interested participants can register at the following link:
- Vittoria Luda di Cortemiglia, UNU-SCYCLE
- Bojan Pockar, IRSOP
- Opening remarks and presentation of the speakers
- Short presentation of the WasteForce Project
- Repatriation of illegal shipments of waste
To access the webinar please click here:
(Webinar ID: 956 8171 5793)
- At the beginning of the meeting, all participants are encouraged to switch on their cameras in order to facilitate effective communication.
- Please mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- Please use the chat if you would like to intervene or ask a question. Your question will either be directly addressed, or you will be called on to elaborate.
In case of technical difficulties, please contact Ester Hermosilla at email@example.com